Recently published research from WealthInsight, "High Net Worth Trends in France to 2015", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/10/2012 -- This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of French HNWIs and a comprehensive background of the local economy. This includes demographic trends (2007-2011) and findings of the proprietary WealthInsight HNWI Database.
- As of 2011, there are just over 555,000 HNWIs in France, with a combined wealth of around US$2 trillion, accounting for roughly 16% of France's total wealth.
- The total number of HNWIs in France declined by 12.8% over the review period (2007 to 2011), while HNWI wealth dropped by 16.4%.
- Over the forecast period, the total wealth of French HNWIs is forecast to grow by 12.2% at a CAGR of 2.9%, to reach almost US$2.2 trillion in 2015. HNWI volumes will see a smaller percentage increase, growing by 9.1% at a CAGR of 2.2% to reach just over 606,000 individuals in 2015. Notably, this is below the level of 637,000 reached at the end of 2007.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report features:
- Independent market sizing of French HNWIs
- Volume and wealth trends from 2007 to 2011
- Volume and wealth forecasts to 2015
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Get this Report
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the Database comprises up to one hundred data-points on over 100,000 HNWIs from around the world. It also includes profiles on major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each country. With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Comprehensive forecasts to 2015.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: AXA Bank Europe, Barclays Wealth, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, HSBC Private Bank, JP Morgan Private Banking, Julius Baer, Lazard Freres, Pictet & Cie, Quilvest, Rothschild & Cie, Sal. Oppenheim, UBS Wealth, Aforge Finance, BNP Paribas, Banque Transatlantique, Bred Banque Privee, CIC Banque, Credit Agricole, Dexia Group, Edmond de Rothschild, EFG Banque Privee, Gestion Privee Indosuez, La Banque Postale, Lazard Freres Banque, LCL Banque Privee, LCL S.A., Lombard Odier Darier Hentsch, Martin Maurel, Meeschaert Gestion Privee, Natixis S.A., Neuflize OBC, Oddo & Cie, Postale Gestion Privee, Privee Europeenne, SG Private Banking, Actionnal, Affectio Finance - Family Office, Aforge Family Office, Anthony & Cie, Antium France Family Office, Financiere MJ, Gosset Grainville Family Office, Intuitae, Janvier Participations, La Fontaine Family Office, Meeschaert Family Office, Natixis SA - FO division, Novances Family Office, Patrimonial Management, Pergam Finance, Quilvest Family Office of Quilvest Banque Privee, Riviera Family Office, Societe Generale SA - FO division, Unigestion - Family Office
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- High Net Worth Trends in India to 2015
- High Net Worth Trends in China to 2015
- High Net Worth Trends in Singapore to 2015
- High Net Worth Trends in Hong Kong to 2015
- High Net Worth Trends in Australia to 2015
- High Net Worth Trends in the UK to 2015
- India - The Future of HNWIs to 2015: Bourgeoning Wealth and Wealth Management Opportunities
- China - The Future of HNWIs to 2015: Opportunities for Wealth Managers and Private Banks
- Singapore - The Future of HNWIs to 2015: Emerging Global Capital of the Wealth Sector
- UK Mortgages 2011