Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/07/2012 -- This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of India’s HNWI and a comprehensive background of the Indian economy. This includes demographic trends (2007-2011) and findings of the proprietary WealthInsight HNWI Database.
High Net Worth Trends in India to 2015 report features:
- Independent market sizing of India’s HNWI
- Most up to date and thorough analysis of the demographic breakdown of India’s HNWI - Volume and wealth trends from 2007 to 2011
- Volume and wealth forecasts to 2015
- Current insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Buy
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the Database comprises up to one hundred data-points on over 100,000 HNWI, private banks, wealth managers and family offices around the world. With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Comprehensive forecasts to 2015.
- India currently has the fourth-highest number of HNWIs in the Asia-Pacific region after Japan, China and Australia. In 2011, there are 251,000 HNWIs in India who, together, hold a total of US$1,083 billion.
- During 2007–2011 the number of HNWIs in India rose by a total of 32%, while total HNWI wealth increased by 10%. These figures are impressive when considered against the backdrop of the global financial crisis.
- Going forward, the number of Indian HNWIs is expected to grow by 85% to reach close to 465,000 individuals in 2015. HNWI wealth is expected to grow by 97% to US$2,134 billion in 2015.
Housing Development Finance Corporation (HDFC) ICICI Bank Axis Bank Reliance Money Yes Bank IIFl Private Wealth Management Kotak Mahindra Bank Karvy Private Wealth Anand Rathi Private Wealth Management BMA Wealth Creators Private Limited Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited (HSBC) DSP Merrill Lynch Limited (India) Religare Macquarie Private Wealth CITI Private Bank DBS Bank (India) Edelweiss Capital Morgan Stanley India Standard Chartered Bank Credit Suisse (India) Barclays Wealth (India) Royal Bank of Scotland BNP Paribus SG Private Banking (India) UBS AG (India) Deutsche Bank (India) ING Vysya Bank SMC Wealth Azim Premji Investments Roa Family Office Mittal Family Office Godrejs Family Office Ambani Family Office Khimji Family Office Catamaran Venture Capital (N Murthy) Bharti Foundation Bajaj Trust Evergreen Family Office Bodhitree Family Office Altamount Capital Metis Family Office
To view the detailed table of contents for this report please visit: http://www.reportstack.com/product/58924/high-net-worth-trends-in-india-to-2015.html