Fast Market Research recommends "High Net Worth Trends in Indonesia 2012" from WealthInsight, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/13/2012 -- This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Indonesian HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2007-2011) and findings of the proprietary WealthInsight HNWI Database.
- As of 2011, there were just over 37,400 HNWIs in Indonesia, with a combined wealth of US$241 billion.
- The total number of HNWIs in Indonesia increased by 67% during the review period (2007-2011). This was the highest growth for any major country in the world, well above the likes of China (41% growth) and India (32% growth).
- The wealth of HNWIs in Indonesia was positively influenced by an appreciation of the local currency against the US dollar, strong local equity and real estate markets.
- The total number of HNWIs in Indonesia is forecast to grow by 123%, to reach just over 83,500 individuals by 2016. This represents a higher growth than other emerging markets such as China (83% growth) and India (103% growth).
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report features:
- Independent market sizing of Indonesian HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2007 to 2011
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2016
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Get this Report
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the Database comprises up to one hundred data-points on over 100,000 HNWIs from around the world. It also includes profiles on major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each country. With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Comprehensive forecasts to 2016.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Bank Capital, Bank DBS Indonesia, Bank Mandiri, Bank Windu, Citibank Indonesia, Credit Suisse, JPMorgan Chase, Julius Baer, Merrill Lynch, UBS
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- High Net Worth Trends in France to 2015
- High Net Worth Trends in Germany to 2016
- High Net Worth Trends in South Africa to 2016
- High Net Worth Trends in Brazil to 2016
- High Net Worth Trends in Russia to 2016
- High Net Worth Trends in Switzerland to 2016
- High Net Worth Trends in India to 2015
- High Net Worth Trends in Singapore to 2015
- High Net Worth Trends in Australia to 2015
- 2012: Trends to Watch in Global Wealth Management
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)