Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “High Net Worth trends in Malaysia 2014” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/19/2014 -- This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Malaysia HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2009-2013) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database.
This report is the result of Publisher’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Malaysia.
The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- Independent market sizing of Malaysia HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Buy:
- The High Net Worth trends in Malaysia 2014 Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- There were 26,015 HNWIs in Malaysia in 2013. These HNWIs held US$151 billion in wealth, and wealth per HNWI was US$5,823,556.
- In 2013, Malaysian HNWI numbers increased by 1.7%, following a 3.7% increase in 2012.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes is expected to improve over the forecast period. The number of Malaysian HNWIs is forecast to grow by 12.9%, reaching 30,054 by 2018, and HNWI wealth is expected to grow by 28.1%, reaching US$206 billion by 2018.
Spanning over 81 pages, 39 Tables and 40 Figures “High Net Worth trends in Malaysia 2014” report Covering Introduction, Executive Summary, Wealth Sector Fundamentals, Findings From The Wealthinsight Hnwi Database, Appendix. This report Covered 10 Companies - CIMB Private Banking, Maybank Private Banking, Public Bank, Hong Leong Bank Private Banking, Affin Bank Bhd, Ambank, RHB Private Banking, Bank Rakyat Wealth Management, Alliance Bank Wealth Management, Bank Islam Malaysia Wealth Management.
Know more about this report
Find all Banking and Finance Reports
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: