Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/01/2012 -- This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Russian HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2007-2011) and findings of the proprietary WealthInsight HNWI Database.
- As of 2011, there are just over 159,500 HNWIs in Russia, with a combined wealth of US$941 billion.
- The total number of HNWIs in Russia decreased by 18.1% during the review period (2007–2011), while HNWI wealth declined by 25%.
- The wealth of HNWIs in Russia was negatively influenced by a significant depreciation of the local currency against the US dollar and a weak local equity market.
- Volumes were also impacted by the emigration of over 20,000 Russian HNWIs out of the country during the four year period.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes will improve over the forecast period as businesses are developed within the country and overseas investors begin to move in as Russia joins the WTO.
- There are 1,293 UHNWIs in Russia, with a combined wealth of US$481 billion and an average wealth of US$372 million per person.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report features:
- Independent market sizing of Russian HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2007 to 2011
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2016
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Get this Report
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the Database comprises up to one hundred data-points on over 100,000 HNWIs from around the world. It also includes profiles on major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each country. With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Comprehensive forecasts to 2016.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: UBS, Credit Suisse, Pictet , Goldman, UFG Invest, Troika Dialog, Third Rome, Alfa Group Consortium , URALSIB (121), MDM Private Bank , Nationalny Kosmicheski Bank , Finansovo-Promyshlennyi Bank , MDM Private Bank , ANO Breitenarbeit , Chiron Capital, Family Finance Office, Fleming Family and Partners, Naiman Trust Solutions, Oracle Capital, LLC River Management, KS Capital Management, Inc. , Laurus Solutions , Nord Capital , Colborne Financial Advisors
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- High Net Worth Trends in South Africa to 2016
- High Net Worth Trends in Brazil to 2016
- High Net Worth Trends in Switzerland to 2016
- High Net Worth Trends in Germany to 2016
- Personal Accident and Health Insurance in the Netherlands, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Life Insurance in the Netherlands, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Personal Accident and Health Insurance in New Zealand, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Iran, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Life Insurance in Hong Kong, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Non-Life Insurance in Hungary, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016