Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/01/2013 -- This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Turkish HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2007-2012) and findings of the proprietary WealthInsight HNWI Database.
- There were just over 94,000 HNWIs in Turkey in 2012. These HNWIs held US$500 billion in wealth, which equates to 43% of total individual wealth held in the country.
- Turkish HNWIs outperformed the worldwide HNWI average during the review period – worldwide HNWI volumes decreased by 0.3% whilst Turkish HNWI numbers rose by 7.4%.
- In 2012, Turkish HNWI numbers rose by 23.2%, following a drop of 6.1% in 2011.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes are expected to improve over the forecast period. The total number of Turkish HNWIs is forecast to grow by 58%, to reach over 148,000 in 2017. HNWI wealth will see a smaller percentage increase, growing by 48% to reach US$738 billion by 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Independent market sizing of Turkish HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2007 to 2012
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2017
- Number of UHNWIs in all major cities
- Fastest growing cities for UHNWIs (2007-2012)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Get This Report
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the Database comprises profiles on major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each country.
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database also includes up to one hundred data-points on over 100,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2017.
- Also provides detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Akbank, Anadolubank, Finansbank, Garanti, ??bank, ?ekerbank, TEB Ozel, Tekstilbank, Turkish Bank, Turkland Bank, Türk Ekonomi Bankas?, Türkiye ?? Bankas?, VakifBank, Yap? Kredi, Ziraat Bankas?, Bank Mellat, Citibank, Denizbank (controlled by Sberbank), HSBC Bank, ING Bank, JPMorgan Chase Bank, Société Générale, WestLB AG, Deniz Yatirim Ortakligi A?, Asya Menkul Kiymetler Yatirim Ortakligi A?, Euro Trend Yatirim Ortakligi A?, Vakif Finansal Kiralama A?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- High Net Worth Trends in France to 2015
- High Net Worth Trends in Germany to 2016
- High Net Worth Trends in South Africa to 2016
- High Net Worth Trends in Poland 2012
- High Net Worth Trends in the United States 2012
- High Net Worth Trends in Brazil to 2016
- High Net Worth Trends in Indonesia 2012
- High Net Worth Trends in Russia to 2016
- High Net Worth Trends in Switzerland to 2016
- High Net Worth Trends in India to 2015