Global High Performance Plastics Market Information by Type (Floropolymers, Polyamides, Sulfone Polymers, Polyphenylene Sulphide, Liquid Crystal Polymers, Polyetherimide, and Others), by End-Use (Automotive, Aerospace & Defence, Electrical & Electronics, Industrial and Others) and Region - Forecast to 2022
Pune, Maharashtra -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/21/2017 -- Market Scenario
The key drivers for the growth of the high performance plastics market are their properties like high chemical resistance at high temperature, high thermal & mechanical stability, and high electrical insulation, which makes it more popular over standard plastic. The high performance plastics are widely used in automotive, electrical & electronics, aerospace & defence, and industrial applications. Automotive segment contributes highest to the overall growth of the market.
The reason is attributed to its features such as light weight, especially in the automotive industry, which makes it fuel efficient as it is estimated that every 10-12% reduction in vehicle weight results in a 6% to 8% reduction in fuel usage. The global high performance plastics market size was valued at around USD 14 Billion in 2016 and is expected to cross USD 30 Billion at CAGR of 7% by 2022.
Major Key Players
- Sekisui Chemical Co., LTD.
- BASF SE
- Nylacast Limited
- Arkema Group
- Daikin Industries, Ltd
- Celanese Corporation
- Solvay S.A.
- Arkema SA
- Evonik Industries AG,
- Kuraray Co., Ltd.
Request a Copy of Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1987
Asia-Pacific is the largest market for high performance plastics followed by Europe and North America. Emerging countries like China, India and Japan have a high demand for the high performance plastic in growing automotive and electrical & electronics and other industries in the region. The rapid growth in the industrialization is estimated to drive the market for high performance plastic in this region.
Market Research Analysis
The market is highly application based. The factors contributing to the growth of the global high performance plastics market are their properties which makes it more demanding over standard plastic. The market is expected to have higher growth rate as compared to the previous years. Asia-Pacific is the largest region for the high performance plastics market, followed by Europe and North America. Emerging countries like China and India have a high demand for the automotive and electrical & electronics products due to factors such as growth of industrialization.
Scope of the Report
This study provides an overview of the global high performance plastics market, tracking two market segments across four geographic regions. The report studies key players, providing a five-year annual trend analysis that highlights market size, volume and share for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. The report also provides a forecast, focusing on the market opportunities for the next five years for each region. The scope of the study segments the global High Performance Plastics packaging market as Type and end-use.
Taste the market data and market information presented through more than 40 market data tables and figures spread over 113 numbers of pages of the project report. Avail the in-depth table of content TOC & market synopsis on "Global High Performance Plastics Market Research Report - Forecast to 2022"
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/high-performance-plastics-market
Study Objectives of Global High Performance Plastics Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 6 years of various segments and sub-segments of the Global High Performance Plastics Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To Analyze the Global High Performance Plastics Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, APAC, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by type, end use and by region.
- To provide strategic profiling of the key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global high performance plastics market
Make an Enquiry @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/1987
Segmentation by Type
- Sulfone Polymers
- Polyphenylene Sulphide
- Liquid Crystal Polymers
Segmentation by End-Use
- Aerospace & Defence
- Electrical & Electronics
Browse Related Reports
Global Smart Packaging Information by Technology (Active, Intelligent and MAP), by Application (Food & Beverages, Automotive, Healthcare, Personal Care and others), and Region - Forecast to 2022
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.