HPGR has considerable number of advantages such as less energy consumption, low operating cost and high throughput rates.
Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/11/2017 -- High Pressure Grinding Rollers (HPGR) are comminution equipment that are primarily operated in cement and limestone plants. However, recently HPGR are also being used in mineral, iron ore and diamond treatment plants over the conventional technologies by semi-autogenous grinding (SAG) mills and ball mills. The HPGR market is gaining popularity due to increase in demand for energy-efficient comminution activities, rising cost of power and improved grinding quality compared to other comminution technologies.
Get Sample pdf Brochure at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/605
The high pressure grinding roller market is segmented on the basis of application, processed material type and geography. Application segment includes pellet feed preparation, diamond liberation, softer magnetite liberation and liberation of industrial minerals. Processed material type include ferrous and non-ferrous metals processing. Key players in the high pressure grinding roller market are KHD Wedag Humboldt International AG, Polysius AG, Koppern GmbH & Co., ABB Ltd and FLSmidth & Co.
- This report provides complete insights of current market trends and thorough analysis of market segments
- An in-depth analysis of recent developments in technology are showcased in this report
- Porter's Five Forces model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players are mentioned, which will help market players to develop competitive strategies
- This report also highlights the market drivers and restraints for the key regions of the world
- Estimations are calculated according to the current market scenario and projected future trends for the analysis period of 2014?2020
The market is segmented on the basis of application, processed material type and geography.
MARKET BY APPLICATION
- Pellet feed preparation
- Diamond liberation
- Softer magnetite liberation
- Liberation of industrial minerals
MARKET BY PROCESSED MATERIAL TYPE
- Ferrous material
- Non-ferrous material
MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
- North America
- KHD Wedag Humboldt International AG
- Polysius AG
- Koppern GmbH & Co.
- ABB Ltd
- FLSmidth & Co.
- Mining and Construction Machinery Co. Ltd.
- Citic Heavy Industries
- Zenith Mining and Construction
- ZME Mining and Construction Machinery Co. Ltd.