Polyester sewing threads are defined as high-strength twines/sewing threads made out of multifilament polyester yarns having tenacity higher than 8 GPD (grams per denier). In addition, these threads resemble nylon.
Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/15/2017 -- High-strength Polyester Thread Market is expected to witness significant growth, owing to increase in use of high-strength polyester thread due to its properties such as resistance to sunlight, mildew, bleaching, acids, and alkalis. In addition, increase in use of polyester thread in marine, outdoor upholstery, tarpaulins, pool covers, flags & banners, clothing, and leatherwork is expected to boost the market growth. However, polyester thread sticks at 440F to 445F and melts at 483F. Fire responder garments gear and some high temperature conveyer belts require much more fire resistance. Therefore, the aforementioned factor is expected to restrain the market growth.
The report segments the market on the basis of product, application, and geography. Based on product, the market is categorized into 70D, 100D, 150D, 210D, and 250D. By application, it is classified into packaging products, clothing, leather & shoes, and others. In terms of type, it is divided into spun polyester thread, multifilament polyester thread, trilobal polyester thread, texturized polyester thread, and poly-wrapped polycore thread. Geographical breakdown of the market includes North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Get PDF Brochure of this report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/3462
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends and estimations from 2017 to 2023 of the global high strength polyester thread bags market to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to individual market revenue.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided.
- An in-depth analysis of current research & clinical developments within the market is provided with key dynamic factors.
- Key players and their key developments in the recent years are listed.
Early buyers will receive 20% customization on this report