Political uncertainties are driving European HNW wealth offshore
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/24/2017 -- HNW investment preferences are the result of an interplay between a multitude of factors, such as macroeconomic and political conditions, risk-preferences, demographic factors, and investor attitudes. Over the next 12 months we expect further portfolio reallocation to benefit risk assets, as HNW investors globally are looking for cheap buying opportunities amid turbulent market conditions. However, there continue to be significant regional differences. The typical HNW portfolio in Asia Pacific and the Middle East is significantly more conservative than elsewhere globally, with above-average allocations to property and cash and near-cash products. However, falling or stagnating property prices in some countries in these regions are set to cub investor demand over the next 12 months. In the West, investors are more willing to embrace risk and HNW clients favor equities, hoping that index movements will continue to provide opportunities. We also forecast increasing demand for alternatives, as HNW investors are looking for new means of diversification; however, a certain amount of hand holding will be required to capitalize on rising demand for the asset class.
This report draws on our 2016 Global Wealth Managers Survey to analyze HNW asset allocation strategies in 17 key markets. In particular, it examines the drivers behind investment choices now and over the next 12 months.
Get The Sample Copy of This Report: https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/1045227
Specifically the report -
- Analyzes HNW asset allocation strategies in 17 key HNW markets, including Australia, the UK, and the US.
- Examines the drivers that determine HNW investment preferences.
- Interprets macroeconomic, demographic, and attitudinal trends, such as risk preferences that are shaping HNW investment behavior.
The report is accompanied by an online interactive dashboard to enable users to select and view the data of their choosing.
- The most striking trend in 2016 was the surge of risk assets, as investors are more willing to take on risk in the current low-yield environment.
- HNW equity holdings will experience the biggest increase in demand as HNW investors continue to look for capital appreciation opportunities, hoping to take advantage of cheap buying opportunities.
- The typical HNW real estate portfolio is increasingly skewed towards non-direct property investments; offering real estate investment trusts (REITs) is a must in the HNW space.
- We forecast increased demand for commodities, which are regarded as a wider markets hedge. This will drive demand for gold in particular. However, betting on a sustained commodity price rebound will lead to further diversification.
- Alternatives are becoming an increasingly attractive diversifier, as investors are losing faith in bonds and are looking for returns elsewhere. Asset diversification is the single most important driver for alternatives.
Send an enquiry: https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/enquiry/1045227
Reasons to buy
- Understand how to best promote investment products by learning what is driving investment choices.
- Understand investment trends, and adjust your service proposition based on a detailed understanding of HNW investors investment preferences.
- Give your marketing strategies the edge required and capture new clients using insights from our data on HNW investment drivers.
- Learn how and why investment preferences will change over the next 12 months.