Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/13/2014 -- This report provides the latest asset allocations of Italy HNWIs across 13 asset classes. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of Italy HNWIs to 2017 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy.
- In 2012, there were around 165,161 core millionaires in Italy, with a combined wealth of US$669 billion and an average wealth of US$4 million.
- During the review period, the number of core HNWIs increased by 2.5% from 161,060 in 2008 to 165,161 in 2012.
- According to WealthInsight's projections, the number of core HNWIs in Italy is expected to grow by around 14% over the forecast period to reach 188,342 by 2017.
- Independent market sizing of Italy HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2008 to 2012
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2017
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get This Report
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2017.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Intesa Sanpaolo Private Banking, Banca Fideuram SpA, UBI Private Banking, UniCredit Private Banking, Banca Aletti Private Banking, Banca Generali, Ersel Private Bank, Mediobanca Private Banking, Banca Intermobiliare di Investimenti e Gestioni SpA, MPS Private Banking, Banca Leonardo Private Banking, Banca Euromobiliare, Banca Popolare di Sondrio Private Banking, Banca Profilo Private Banking
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Singapore 2013: Real estate was the largest asset class for HNWis in Singapore followed closely by business interests
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Colombia 2013: Colombian HNWI assets are relatively evenly spreas between the 6 main asset classes, real estate being the largest.
- HNWI Asset Allocation in the US to 2013
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Turkey 2013
- HNWI Asset Allocation in the UAE 2013
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Israel 2013
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Hong Kong to 2013
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Peru to 2013
- HNWI Asset Allocation in the United Kingdom 2013
- HNWI Asset Allocation in China to 2013