Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “HNWI Asset Allocation in Malaysia 2014” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/19/2014 -- This report provides the latest asset allocations of Malaysia HNWIs across 13 asset classes. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of Malaysia HNWIs to 2018 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy.
- This report is the result of Publisher’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Malaysia.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- Independent market sizing of Malaysia HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Buy:
- The HNWI Asset Allocation in Malaysia 2014 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth report as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- In 2013, real estate was the largest asset class for Malaysian HNWIs, with 26.7% of total HNWI assets, followed by equities with 24.2%, business interests with 19.9%, cash and deposits with 12.6%, fixed-income with 11.0%, and alternatives with 5.6%.
- Equities, real estate and business interests recorded growth at respective review-period rates of 88.5%, 86.8% and 56.4%.
- Alternative assets held by Malaysian HNWIs decreased during the review period, from 6.1% of total HNWI assets in 2009 to 5.6% in 2013. HNWI allocations to commodities increased from 1.7% of total assets in 2009 to 2.0% in 2013.
- Over the forecast period, allocations in commodities are expected to decline to 1.4% of total HNWI assets by 2018, as global liquidity will tighten due to a forecast near-term drop in demand for raw materials from China.
- In 2013, Malaysian HNWI liquid assets amounted to US$72.4 billion, representing 47.8% of wealth holdings.
Spanning over 63 pages, 27 Tables and 27 Figures “HNWI Asset Allocation in Malaysia 2014” report Covering Introduction, Executive Summary, Wealth Sector Fundamentals, Analysis Of Malaysian Hnwi Investments, Appendix. This report Covered 10 Companies - CIMB Private Banking, Maybank Private Banking, Public Bank, Hong Leong Bank Private Banking, Affin Bank Bhd, Ambank, RHB Private Banking, Bank Rakyat Wealth Management, Alliance Bank Wealth Management, Bank Islam Malaysia Wealth Management.
Know more about this report
Find all Banking Reports
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: