New Financial Services market report from WealthInsight: "HNWI Asset Allocation in Russia to 2016"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/21/2012 -- This report provides the latest asset allocations of Russian HNWIs across 13 asset classes. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocation of Russian HNWIs to 2016 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy.
- As of 2011, there are just over 159,500 HNWIs in Russia, with a combined wealth of US$941 billion.
- In 2011, equities were the largest asset class for HNWIs in Russia (30.7% of total HNWI assets), followed by real estate (21.8%), fixed income (17.5%), alternatives (7.4%) and cash (5.8%).
- In 2011, HNWIs in Russia held 31% (US$288 billion) of their wealth outside of Russia, which is in line with the global average.
The report features:
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2007 to 2011
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2016
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Get this Report
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the Database comprises up to one hundred data-points on over 100,000 HNWIs from around the world. It also includes profiles on major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each country. With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Comprehensive forecasts to 2016.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: UBS, Credit Suisse, Pictet , Goldman, UFG Invest, Troika Dialog, Third Rome, Alfa Group Consortium , URALSIB (121), MDM Private Bank , Nationalny Kosmicheski Bank , Finansovo-Promyshlennyi Bank , MDM Private Bank , ANO Breitenarbeit , Chiron Capital, Family Finance Office, Fleming Family and Partners, Naiman Trust Solutions, Oracle Capital, LLC River Management, KS Capital Management, Inc. , Laurus Solutions , Nord Capital , Colborne Financial Advisors
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- HNWI Asset Allocation in South Africa to 2016
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Brazil to 2016
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Switzerland to 2016
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Germany to 2016
- Brazil - The Future of HNWIs to 2016: The Latin American Giant
- South Africa - The Future of HNWIs to 2016: The Rise of African Wealth
- Switzerland - The Future of HNWIs to 2016: Opportunities for Wealth Sector Professionals
- HNWI Asset Allocation in China to 2015
- Wealth Management in Asia
- HNWI Asset Allocation in France to 2015
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)