Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/13/2018 -- Holter monitors are devices that allow prolonged monitoring of heart rhythm from a few days to several months, enabling the detection of infrequent arrhythmias in patients. In addition, holter monitors help identify ventricular tachycardia (VT) in patients with recognized risk of sudden cardiac death. Portability of holter monitors significantly propel the market growth as they can be easily worn by the patients to record heart activity for a certain period of time. The global holter ECG monitoring market was valued at $226.5 million in 2016 and is expected to reach $418.3 million by 2023, registering a CAGR of 9.1% from 2017 to 2023.
For More Info, Get Sample ; https://www.researchbeam.com/holter-ECG-monitoring-market/request-sample
Considerable rise in the incidence of cardiovascular diseases, increase in prevalence of heart stroke, growth in the number of patients suffering from hypertension, and obesity contribute to the market growth. In addition, rise in the technological advancements and rise in awareness about feasible use of these devices are the key factors that drive the market growth. However, lack of trained professionals, inappropriate health care infrastructure, and unsteady reimbursement policies are expected to hamper the market growth. Moreover, advanced holter monitors with better sensitive algorithms for automatic detection of arrhythmias is expected to create tremendous growth opportunities for the market in near future.
The global holter monitoring market is categorized based on component, lead type, and end user. Based on component, it is segmented into wired holter monitor, wireless holter monitor, and holter analysis system & software. Based on lead type, it is classified into patch type 1 lead holter monitor, 3 lead holter monitor, 6 lead holter monitor, 12 lead holter monitor, and others. Based on end user segment, it is classified into hospital & clinic, home setting & ambulatory surgical center (ASCS), and others. Based on region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
KEY MARKET BENEFITS
- This report offers a detailed quantitative analysis of the current market trends from 2016 to 2023 to identify the prevailing opportunities.
- The market estimations provided in this report are based on comprehensive analysis of the key developments in the industry.
- In-depth analysis, based on region, facilitates in analyzing the regional market to assist in strategic business planning.
- The development strategies adopted by key manufacturers are enlisted in the report to understand the competitive scenario of the market.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
Enquire About Report : https://www.researchbeam.com/holter-ECG-monitoring-market/enquire-about-report
- Wired Holter Monitor
- Wireless Holter
- Holter Analysis System & Software
By Lead Type
- Patch Type 1 Lead Holter Monitor
- 3 Lead Holter Monitor
- 6 Lead Holter Monitor
- 12 Lead Holter Monitor
By End User
- Hospital and Clinic
- Home Setting & Ambulatory Surgical Center (ASC)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of LAMEA
Also Request For Discount : https://www.researchbeam.com/holter-ECG-monitoring-market/purchase-enquiry
KEY PLAYERS PROFILED
- Royal Philips Healthcare
- GE Healthcare
- Nihon Kohden Corporation
- Mortara Instrument, Inc.
- Fukuda Denshi Co Ltd.
- Welch Allyn
- Schiller AG
- Mindray Medical International Limited
- Medtronic Plc
Table Of Content
- CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3: MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4: HOLTER ECG MONITORING MARKET, BY COMPONENT
- CHAPTER 5: HOLTER ECG MONITORING MARKET, BY LEAD TYPE
- CHAPTER 6: HOLTER ECG MONITORING MARKET, BY END USER
- CHAPTER 7: HOLTER ECG MONITORING MARKET, BY REGION
- CHAPTER 8: COMPANY PROFILES
About Research Beam
We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. Research Beam will always make sure to bring most ethical and high quality reports. We value your relationship with us and look forward for a long term relation.
Global Head Quarters
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
+1 (800) 910-6452