Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/08/2014 -- Home and garden specialist retailers is fragmented with a large number of independent outlets in South Korea. In Seoul, the proportion of people who are living in flats increased to 41% in 2010, from 19% in 1990. In rural areas, the percentage of people who are living in flats is lower than in Seoul; however, the figure increased gradually over the review period. In the same vein, sales through home improvement and gardening stores have decreased.
Euromonitor International's Home and Garden Specialist Retailers in South Korea report offers insight into key trends and developments driving the industry. The report examines all retail channels to provide sector insight. Channels include hypermarkets, supermarkets, discounters, convenience stores, mixed retailers, health and beauty retailers, clothing and footwear retailers, furniture and furnishing stores, DIY and hardware stores, durable goods retailers, leisure and personal goods retailers. There are profiles of leading retailers, with analysis of their performance and the challenges they face. There is also analysis of non-store retailing: vending; homeshopping; internet retailing; direct selling, as available.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Furniture and Homewares Stores
- Home Improvement and Gardening Stores
- market sizes (historic and forecasts)
- company shares
- brand shares and distribution data
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Home and Garden Specialist Retailers market
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports
- The Future of Retailing in South Africa to 2017
- The Future of Retailing in South Korea to 2017
- Home and Garden Specialist Retailers in South Africa
- Retailing in South Korea
- Retailing in South Africa
- Global Other Specialist Retailers Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Global Other General and Non-Specialist Direct Retailers Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- Retailing in Poland
- The Future of Retailing in India to 2017
- The Future of Retailing in Russia to 2017