Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/13/2014 -- The increase in the number of expatriates entering the United Arab Emirates contributed to an increase in value sales in 2013. This boost came about as a result of political instability in parts of the Middle East and Europe, as well as the economic recovery in the United Arab Emirates. Consumers also tend to change their furniture every two years in the UAE as furniture options have widened due to numerous consumer tastes. Specialist retailer Home Centre gains its sales mainly from its core...
Euromonitor International's Home and Garden Specialist Retailers in United Arab Emirates report offers insight into key trends and developments driving the industry. The report examines all retail channels to provide sector insight. Channels include hypermarkets, supermarkets, discounters, convenience stores, mixed retailers, health and beauty retailers, clothing and footwear retailers, furniture and furnishing stores, DIY and hardware stores, durable goods retailers, leisure and personal goods retailers. There are profiles of leading retailers, with analysis of their performance and the challenges they face. There is also analysis of non-store retailing: vending; homeshopping; internet retailing; direct selling, as available.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Furniture and Homewares Stores, Home Improvement and Gardening Stores.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Home and Garden Specialist Retailers market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Retailing in the United Arab Emirates
- Specialist Retailers in the United Arab Emirates: Databook to 2017
- Home Improvement and Gardening Supplies Retailers in the United Arab Emirates: Market Snapshot to 2017
- Home Furniture and Homeware Retailers in the United Arab Emirates: Market Snapshot to 2017
- Retailing in the United Kingdom
- Other Specialist Retailers in the United Arab Emirates: Market Snapshot to 2017
- Other General and Non-specialist Direct Retailers in the United Arab Emirates: Market Snapshot to 2017
- Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers in the United Arab Emirates
- Home and Garden Specialist Retailers in the United Kingdom
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in the United Arab Emirates