Fast Market Research recommends "Home Care Packaging in France" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/04/2014 -- The sluggish economy in France hampered the level of consumer purchasing power. French consumers paid more attention to their spending and showed higher price sensitivity by cutting down on non-essentials. Since 2010, Henkel has marketed its liquid detergents by adjusting their product and prices in order to come into alignment with the lower consumer purchasing power. As a result, the positioning of its X-Tra range as a low-cost liquid detergent enabled PET bottles to grow in France, which created an opportunity for plastic screw closures to perform well.
Home care packaging sales should still enjoy positive growth over the forecast period. The latter is expected to be driven by product innovation and convenience. Furthermore, the impact of the previous baby boom should be a growth driver for brand owners, which will create opportunities for sizes, such as 1,000ml and 2,000ml within liquid detergents to grow. Overall, home care packaging is expected to stagnate over the forecast period.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Home Care Packaging industry in France with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Home Care Packaging industry in France, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Home Care Packaging in France market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes in units and filled volumes
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What are the major food pack types and how are they performing in France?
- How are consumption trends impacting the food packaging landscape?
- What have been the key trends seen in new packaging developments?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Air Care, Bleach, Dishwashing, Home Insecticides, Laundry Care, Polishes, Surface Care, Toilet Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Caps & Closures Market by Raw Material (Plastic, Metal & Others), Applications (Food, Beverage, Personal Care & Home Care, Pharma & Industrial), Types (Plastic: Screw, Dispensing, Metal: Screw & Lug, Can Ends, Others) - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Home Care Packaging in South Africa
- Home Care Packaging in Canada
- Home Care Packaging in the United Kingdom
- Home Care Packaging in Indonesia
- Home Care Packaging in Singapore
- Home Care Packaging in Poland
- Home Care Packaging in Taiwan
- Home Care Packaging in India
- Home Care Packaging in Mexico