Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/22/2014 -- In 2012, HDPE bottles were the most popular packaging in home care and constituted 21% of entire packaging utilised in the market. However, there was a noticeable tendency of declining share of HDPE bottles to the benefit of competing packaging types, mainly PET bottles. This phenomenon was particularly visible in multi-purpose cleaners, hand dishwashing, liquid fabric softeners or kitchen cleaners. PET bottles are less cost intensive for the manufacturers and attractive in terms of visual properties. Moreover, their technical parameters (eg resistance and durability) are not far behind HDPE bottles.
In 2012, HDPE bottles dominated PET bottles in home care, especially thanks to high consumption levels of scouring agents, toilet liquids and hand dishwashing. However, it is expected that home care will see a gradual shift from HDPE to PET bottles. Over the forecast period PET bottles are predicted to see healthy actual growth in such categories as liquid fabric softeners, hand dishwashing, multi-purpose cleaners or window/glass cleaners. Hand dishwashing is expected to have positive prospects for PET bottles due to the rising demand for private label and economy branded products. PET bottles will gain in importance thanks to their transparency, which enables consumers to see the liquid inside.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Home Care Packaging industry in Poland with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Home Care Packaging industry in Poland, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Home Care Packaging in Poland market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes in units and filled volumes
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What are the major food pack types and how are they performing in Poland?
- How are consumption trends impacting the food packaging landscape?
- What have been the key trends seen in new packaging developments?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Air Care, Bleach, Dishwashing, Home Insecticides, Laundry Care, Polishes, Surface Care, Toilet Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Caps & Closures Market by Raw Material (Plastic, Metal & Others), Applications (Food, Beverage, Personal Care & Home Care, Pharma & Industrial), Types (Plastic: Screw, Dispensing, Metal: Screw & Lug, Can Ends, Others) - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Home Care Packaging in South Africa
- Home Care Packaging in France
- Home Care Packaging in Canada
- Home Care Packaging in the United Kingdom
- Home Care Packaging in Singapore
- Home Care Packaging in Poland
- Home Care Packaging in Taiwan
- Home Care Packaging in India
- Home Care Packaging in Mexico