Fast Market Research recommends "Home Care Packaging in Japan" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/29/2014 -- Home care packaging grew by 0.3% in unit volume terms to reach 2.8 billion units in 2012. Population reduction continued, and the overall buying power of consumers decreased. Furthermore, the slow economic performance and economic uncertainty reduced consumption. However, growth continued due to the ageing population, and the need for beauty and personal care products among consumers consistently increased, supporting growth of beauty and personal care products. Growth was also supported by the health and wellness trend, which continued to raise awareness and the need for self-care products among consumers.
Home care packaging sales is expected to post a volume CAGR of 0.5% over the forecast period. The Japanese economic situation is expected to remain uncertain, as economic growth in China is slowing and the economy recoveries in the US and European countries are progressing slowly. Furthermore, the Japanese population is predicted to continue to decline, and overall buying power of Japanese consumers remains limited. However, home care remains a daily necessity and therefore, demand for home care products is expected to continue in the forecast period.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Home Care Packaging industry in Japan with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Home Care Packaging industry in Japan, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Home Care Packaging in Japan market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes in units and filled volumes
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What are the major food pack types and how are they performing in Japan?
- How are consumption trends impacting the food packaging landscape?
- What have been the key trends seen in new packaging developments?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Air Care, Bleach, Dishwashing, Home Insecticides, Laundry Care, Polishes, Surface Care, Toilet Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Caps & Closures Market by Raw Material (Plastic, Metal & Others), Applications (Food, Beverage, Personal Care & Home Care, Pharma & Industrial), Types (Plastic: Screw, Dispensing, Metal: Screw & Lug, Can Ends, Others) - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Home Care Packaging in Germany
- Home Care Packaging in Switzerland
- Home Care Packaging in Canada
- Home Care Packaging in the United Kingdom
- Home Care Packaging in Mexico
- Home Care Packaging in Poland
- Home Care Packaging in Singapore
- Home Care Packaging in South Africa
- Home Care Packaging in the US