Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/03/2014 -- The fastest-growing packaging in home care in 2012 was other plastic bottles. This was explained by manufacturers' desire to find a new reliable and cheaper material for packaging. Due to this material's high barrier properties even aggressive liquids can be placed in such containers. With the increasing polypropylene prices, alternative materials are gaining a cutting edge.
Euromonitor International's Home Care Packaging in Russia report offers insight into key trends and developments driving packaging across the category.
Product coverage: Air Care, Bleach, Dishwashing, Home Insecticides, Laundry Care, Polishes, Surface Care, Toilet Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Home Care Packaging market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Home Care Packaging in Switzerland
- Home Care Packaging in Singapore
- Home Care Packaging in Taiwan
- Home Care Packaging in Germany
- Home Care Packaging in China
- Home Care Packaging in Mexico
- Home Care Packaging in the Philippines
- Home Care Packaging in Poland
- Home Care Packaging in Malaysia
- Home Care Packaging in Italy