Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/17/2018 -- Furniture, textiles, and floor covering products are important components of home decor. Expansion and further developments in the real estate industry have supplemented the growth of world home decor market. Globalization facilitates easier and wider availability of home decor products and designs for consumers. Moreover, growing consumers preference towards adoption and usage of eco-friendly products, known for their minimal impact on the environment, has also boosted the growth of the market.
For More Info, Get Sample: https://www.researchbeam.com/home-decor-furnishing-market/request-sample
Nowadays, consumers prefer online retail platforms for buying furniture, owing to the all-time availability of a wide array of home decor products at discounted/affordable price. Increasing cost of raw materials, such as leather and superior quality wood, is limiting the market growth. Improving lifestyle and increasing disposable income of individuals would offer several growth opportunities to the players operating in the market.
The world home decor market is segmented on the basis of products and geography. The product segment is further segmented into furniture, textiles and floor coverings. The furniture segment is sub-segmented into kitchen, living & bedroom, bathroom, outdoor and lighting. The textiles segment is further categorized into rugs textiles, bath textiles, bed textiles, kitchen & dining textiles and living room textiles. The floor coverings segment includes tiles, wood & laminate, vinyl & rubber, carpets & rugs and others. Based on geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and LAMEA regions.
The world home decor market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period 2015 - 2020. Floor covering segment occupied the largest market share in 2014, followed by furniture. In 2014, world home decor market was dominated by Asia-Pacific region and the region is expected to register the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
The key players operating in the market, include Inter IKEA Group, Forbo International SA, Armstrong World Industries, Inc., Mannington Mills, Inc., Mohawk Industries Inc., Shaw Industries Group, Inc., Herman Miller, Inc., Ashley Furniture Industries Ltd., Kimball International and Duresta Upholstery Ltd. These players are concentrating on the development of eco-friendly home decor products.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the world home decor market with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market
- Current and future trends have been outlined to determine the overall attractiveness and single out profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold in the market
- The report provides information regarding key drivers, restraints, and opportunities for impact analysis
- Quantitative analysis of the current market and forecast during the period from 20152020 have been provided to highlight the financial appetency of the market
- Porters five forces model analysis of the industry illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers participating in the market
- Value chain analysis in the report provides a clear understanding of the roles of stakeholders involved in the value chain
- Home Decor Market Segment and Scope
- The world home decor market is segmented on the basis of products and geography.
Enquire About Report : https://www.researchbeam.com/home-decor-furnishing-market/enquire-about-report
- Living & bedroom
- Bath Textiles
- Bed Textiles
- Kitchen and Dining Textiles
- Living room Textiles
- Floor coverings
- Wood & Laminate
- Vinyl & Rubber
- Carpet & Rugs
- Others (Linoleum, Cork, Bamboo, Concrete)
- North America
Also Request For Discount : https://www.researchbeam.com/home-decor-furnishing-market/purchase-enquiry
- Inter IKEA Group
- Forbo International SA
- Armstrong World Industries, Inc.
- Mannington Mills, Inc.
- Mohawk Industries, Inc.
- Shaw Industries Group, Inc.
- Herman Miller, Inc.
- Ashley Furniture Industries, Ltd.
- Kimball International
- Duresta Upholstery Ltd.
Table Of Content
- CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 4 WORLD HOME DECOR MARKET BY PRODUCT TYPE, 2014-2020, $MILLION
- CHAPTER 5 WORLD HOME DECOR MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY, 2014-2020, $MILLION
About Research Beam
We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. Research Beam will always make sure to bring most ethical and high quality reports. We value your relationship with us and look forward for a long term relation.
Global Head Quarters
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
+1 (800) 910-6452