Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Home Furnishings in Sweden", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/06/2013 -- Home furnishing saw current value sales stagnate in 2012 with current value sales of SEK28 billion. The uncertain economic outlook made Swedes cautious and many consumers chose to postpone bigger furniture purchases. However, the fact that Swedes still purchased more affordable products, such as household textiles, restrained the market from seeing a steeper drop in sales. In addition, the phase out period of incandescent light bulbs coming into force in 2012 speeded up the sales of lighting.
Euromonitor International's Home Furnishings in Sweden report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of market demand at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the categories driving growth. It also identifies the leading companies and their brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing demand - from new product developments, consumer lifestyles, route to market and pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how market demand is expected to evolve in the medium-term
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Indoor Living, Lighting, Outdoor Living.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Home Furnishings market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Home Furnishings in Turkey
- Home Furnishings in India
- Home Furnishings in South Korea
- Home Furnishings in Russia
- Home Furnishings in the Philippines
- Home Furnishings in Taiwan
- Home Furnishings in the Netherlands
- Home Furnishings in Poland
- Home Furnishings in Mexico
- Home Furnishings in Singapore
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)