New Computer Technology market report from Markets and Markets: "Home Healthcare Market Current Trends, Opportunities & Global Forecasts To 2016"
Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/24/2012 -- Home Healthcare Market (Equipment, Service & Telehealth/Telemedicine) Current Trends, Opportunities & Global Forecasts to 2016
Home healthcare includes support and care services and devices which are provided at the patient's home. These care services include respiratory therapy, home infusion therapy, rehabilitation services, telehealth, unskilled home care and other services.
The most significant healthcare trend witnessed recently is the shift of treatment from hospitals to home in order to gain a cost advantage and reduce hospital expenditure. The move from treatment to proactive monitoring is also opening up new opportunities for the home healthcare market. Patients prefer home healthcare over hospitals mainly for the convenience and cost-effectiveness it offers. Third party home healthcare is witnessing huge demand due to better treatment quality ensured by trained medical professionals. The home healthcare market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.7% from 2011 to 2016.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This market is witnessing tremendous growth due to the rise in the aging population not only in the developed regions of the world but also in the developing countries. Awareness about the convenience and cost effectiveness offered by these equipment and services is also increasing the demand for this market. Asia displays a high CAGR owing to the rapidly increasing aging population in countries such as India, China, and Japan. Americas also maintains a stable growth mainly due to the reimbursements offered for specific equipment and the health policies of Medicaid and Medicare. Portability, customization, and automation are the key factors that home healthcare market players use to differentiate their products and services.
The geographies studied include Americas (U.S., Canada, Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Americas), Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, and Rest of Europe), Asia (India, China, Japan, South Korea, and Rest of Asia), and ROW (Pacific region which includes Australia and New Zealand, Middle East and Africa). Among all the geographies mentioned above Americas commanded the largest share of 52.1% in the year 2011 of the Global Home Healthcare Market.
The scope of the report spans the home healthcare equipment market which comprises:
Home healthcare equipment market
Home therapeutic equipment market
Respiratory care devices
Insulin delivery devices
Other therapeutic devices
Home self-diagnostic monitoring equipment market
Diabetes care devices
Heart rate meters
Apnea and sleep monitors
Other monitoring devices
Mobility assist and other equipment market
Wheelchairs and related devices
Walking assist devices
Home healthcare services market
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Computer Technology research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Home Healthcare Equipment Market to 2016 - Market Forecasts, Competitive Landscape and Pipeline Analysis
- Wireless Health Market (WLAN, WMAN, WPAN, Sensors, Smartphones, Tablet PC, Mobile Apps) - Global Trends, Opportunities, Competitive Landscape & Forecasts to 2016
- Dental Implants & Prosthetics Market Current Trends, Opportunities & Global Forecasts To 2016
- Dental Diagnostic & Surgical Equipment Market Current Trends, Opportunities & Global Forecasts (2011 - 2016)
- Oral Care Products & Other Dental Consumables Market Current Trends, Opportunities & Global Forecasts To 2016
- Healthcare BPO Market - Payer (Claims processing), Provider (Medical Billing & Coding) and Pharmaceutical (Clinical trial & Contract manufacturing) Outsourcing - Global analysis & Forecasts (2011-2016)
- The Future of Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2016 - Home and Self Care Respiratory Devices Presenting Growth Avenues
- Home Healthcare Equipment Market to 2017 - Increased Prevalence of Chronic Diseases in the Elderly Population to Stimulate Growth
- The Indian Defense Industry - Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016
- Home Healthcare Market (2009 - 2014)