Fast Market Research recommends "Home Improvement in the Philippines" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/24/2013 -- Home improvement in the Philippines continues to be viewed as an expression of relative opulence: families who have members working abroad are more interested in making small improvements, sometimes multiple times over the years. However, those who do not have overseas Filipino worker (OFW) family members tend to let things be, putting off major home repairs for a future time when cash is readily available.
Euromonitor International's Home Improvement in Philippines report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of market demand at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the categories driving growth. It also identifies the leading companies and their brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing demand - from new product developments, consumer lifestyles, route to market and pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how market demand is expected to evolve in the medium-term
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Bathroom and Sanitaryware, Electrical Supplies, Floor Covering, Hand Tools, Hardware, Home Paint, Kitchen Sinks, Other Home Improvement, Power Tools, Wall Covering.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Home Improvement market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Home Improvement Packaging Market in Singapore to 2017
- The Future of the Home Improvement Packaging Market in Hungary to 2017
- The Future of the Home Improvement Packaging Market in Slovakia to 2017
- Home Improvement Retailing in Asia-Pacific: Market Guide to 2016
- Home Improvement and Gardening Suppliers in Europe: Market Guide to 2016
- Home Improvement Retailing in Europe: Market Guide to 2016
- Home Improvement Retailing in Emerging Markets: Market Guide to 2016
- Home Improvement Retailing in G20 Countries: Market Guide to 2016
- Home Improvement and Gardening Suppliers in Asia-Pacific: Market Guide to 2016
- Home Improvement and Gardening Supplies Retailers in G20 Countries: Market Guide to 2016