Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/07/2012 -- Synopsis: Home Improvement Retailing in Asia-Pacific: Market Guide to 2016 provides in-depth detail on the trends and drivers of the Home Improvement Retailing market in the Asia-Pacific. The report includes quantitative information (historic and forecast market values), segmented at category level.
The report provides data, analyses and opinion to help companies in the retail industry better understand the changes in their environment, seize opportunities and formulate crucial business strategies.
This report is the result of Canadean’s extensive market research covering the Home Improvement Retailing market in the Asia-Pacific. The report provides a top-level overview and detailed category insight into the operating environment for the Home Improvement Retailing market in the Asia-Pacific. It is an essential tool for companies active across the retail value chain in the Asia-Pacific and for new players that are considering entering the market.
- Overview of the Home Improvement Retailing market in the Asia-Pacific.
- Analysis of the Home Improvement Retailing market and its categories, including full year 2011 sales values and forecasts until 2016.
- Historic and forecast sales values for Home Improvement Retailing for the period 2006 through to 2016.
- Individual category analysis for the Home Improvement Retailing market for the period 2006 through to 2016.
Reasons To Buy
Provides you with important figures for the Home Improvement Retailing market in the Asia-Pacific with individual country analysis.
- Helps you to identify trends by analyzing historical industry data.
- Allows you to analyze the market with detailed historic and forecast market values, segmented at category level.
- Enhances your knowledge of the market with key figures on consumption value and segmentation by category for the historic period.
- Helps you to plan future business decisions using forecast figures for the market along with segmentation.
To view table of contents for this market report please visit: