Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Home Insecticides in Canada", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/23/2014 -- The prolonged hot dry summer of 2013 was welcomed by consumers, though one offshoot of the weather was an increase in insect populations. The early spring brought an earlier-than-usual appearance of flying and crawling insects, including mosquitoes, flies, ants and earwigs. The combined impact of an early start to the season and a long period of warm weather supported growth in the category, which had challenges over the review period as consumers turned to non-chemical alternatives.
SC Johnson & Son Ltd was the leading company in the category with a value share of 47% in 2013. The company maintains its leading position through its Raid brand, which registered a value share of 45%, while Off! brand recorded a brand value share of 2%. Raid offers products in all categories and is the most established brand in the category, with a strong advertising presence during the high season.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Over the forecast period home insecticides is expected to register a constant value CAGR decline of 1%, with sales dipping to C$18 million by 2018, although unexpected seasonal conditions may cause unforeseen performance spikes or dips. As health concerns continue to play an important role in consumer attitudes towards pest control, usage is expected to shift to more natural solutions as they emerge. Home use may also shift to professional services for more effective and longer-lasting solutions, with retail sales reflecting this change in behaviour.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Insecticides industry in Canada with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Insecticides industry in Canada, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Insecticides in Canada market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Insecticides in Canada?
- What are the major brands in Canada?
- Which type of insects (eg. ants, mosquitoes, flies, cockroaches etc) are most prevalent in Canada?
- What are the key new product launches in the insecticides market?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Home Insecticides in Israel
- Home Insecticides in France
- Home Insecticides in the Netherlands
- Home Insecticides in Tunisia
- Home Insecticides in Australia
- Home Insecticides in Hungary
- Home Insecticides in Macedonia
- Home Insecticides in Peru
- Home Insecticides in Bulgaria
- Home Insecticides in the US