Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/24/2014 -- Insecticides used to be sold only in hypermarkets earlier but since development of modernised retailers the companies are able to present all their production on shelves altogether and consumers have the opportunity to see a wide range of products closer to their house and find the product that fits their demand most. Apart from this, even if people do not buy insecticides on a daily basis they get more acquainted with these products. Their awareness grows due to a more frequent encounter with them. New brands bring samples on the market quite often; however, they are unstable and most of them fail to occupy significant market shares.
SC Johnson & Son continued to lead home insecticides in 2013 on the strength of its Raid brand, holding a 40% retail value share. Holding a 21% total value share, Arnest ranked second with its three brands: Dikhlofos, Picnic and Armol. Kontey, with Killer and Kinicla brands, ranked third with a total 4% retail value share. SC Johnson& Son and Arnest were leaders in 2012 as well. They have been on Georgian market for years and their brands are very well known due to their active advertising campaigns. In addition, they both have a wide variety of products that help them to boost their sales. Kontey is relatively new on the market compared to the other two. It has wide range of product lines and is present in all kinds of shops.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Tourism is gradually developing in Georgia and hiking is becoming a more and more popular way to visit diverse places of the country - not only amongst foreigners but also amongst local tourists as well. As walking in nature implies encountering diverse types of insects, sales of insecticides are expected to grow seasonally, especially products that fight flies and mosquitoes as they are the most widespread flying pests in Georgia.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Insecticides industry in Georgia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Insecticides industry in Georgia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Insecticides in Georgia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Insecticides in Georgia?
- What are the major brands in Georgia?
- Which type of insects (eg. ants, mosquitoes, flies, cockroaches etc) are most prevalent in Georgia?
- What are the key new product launches in the insecticides market?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Home Insecticides in Israel
- Home Insecticides in France
- Home Insecticides in the Netherlands
- Home Insecticides in Tunisia
- Home Insecticides in Australia
- Home Insecticides in Hungary
- Home Insecticides in Macedonia
- Home Insecticides in Peru
- Home Insecticides in Bulgaria
- Home Insecticides in the US