Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/20/2014 -- Home insecticides is not fully developed in Serbia yet. This is highlighted by the competitive environment within the area, with one company holding almost two-thirds of overall sales, and there are very few manufacturers present in this area. This is not that surprising when the fact that these products are still largely a novelty and unnecessary for many consumers is taken into account.
SC Johnson & Son dominates the area, accounting for 65% of retail value sales in 2013. The company offers the Raid and Autan brands, two of the most known and trusted home insecticides products in Serbia. SC Johnson & Son has managed to create a good image by offering good quality and effective products and by advertising them heavily through TV commercials, billboards, the printed media as well as POS promotions. In addition, these two brands also benefit from access to the widest distribution network in the country.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Home insecticides will continue to record constant 2013 price value growth in the first half of the forecast period. However, sales will then start to decline towards the end of this period. Manufacturers will probably not pay too much attention to this area since all companies present in home insecticides also produce products in other areas (other home care areas as well as beauty and personal care).
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Insecticides industry in Serbia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Insecticides industry in Serbia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Insecticides in Serbia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Insecticides in Serbia?
- What are the major brands in Serbia?
- Which type of insects (eg. ants, mosquitoes, flies, cockroaches etc) are most prevalent in Serbia?
- What are the key new product launches in the insecticides market?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Home Insecticides in Israel
- Home Insecticides in France
- Home Insecticides in the Netherlands
- Home Insecticides in Tunisia
- Home Insecticides in Australia
- Home Insecticides in Hungary
- Home Insecticides in Macedonia
- Home Insecticides in Peru
- Home Insecticides in Bulgaria
- Home Insecticides in the US