New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/14/2013 -- Home insecticides in South Korea grew by 1% in current value terms in 2012. Sources attributed the moderate growth to the extreme hot weather experienced. The hot weather resulted in water puddles that most of these harmful insects usually nest and inhabit being dried up, which led to these insects' eggs being destroyed. As such, there were fewer insects to eradicate. According to a city government official, residents' disinfection requests decreased to a half compared to the previous year.
Euromonitor International's Home Insecticides in South Korea market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Electric Insecticides, Insecticide Baits, Insecticide Coils, Other Home Insecticides, Spray/Aerosol Insecticides.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Home Insecticides market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Home Insecticides in South Africa
- Home Care in South Korea
- Home Care in South Africa
- Home Insecticides in China
- Home Insecticides in India
- The Future of South Korea Household Care Packaging to 2017
- The Future of South Africa Household Care Packaging to 2017
- Home Insecticides in Taiwan
- Home Insecticides in Morocco
- Home Insecticides in Venezuela