Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/13/2014 -- Home laundry appliances witnessed a stronger current value growth in 2013 than 2012 due to the fast rising prominence of eco-friendly home laundry appliances. With the increased publicity about global environmental issues, consumers were also more aware of the benefits of eco-friendly home laundry appliances such as the savings on electricity bills. Consumers? increased disposable incomes further improved their willingness to invest in eco-friendly home laundry appliances near the end of the review period.
Panasonic Malaysia rose in volume share to reach 20% in 2013, further consolidating its lead in home laundry appliances. Panasonic Malaysia?s comprehensive range of eco-friendly washing machines including the EcoNavi series that can detect the load size and determine the water level needed was key contributor to its rising volume share at the end of the review period.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Home laundry appliances is expected to register positive constant value growth at a CAGR of 5% over the forecast period, though at a slower rate than the review period. Increased penetration of home laundry appliances, particularly washing machines, will slow down the category?s constant value growth in the forecast period. This is especially with consumers mainly switching or trading up from semi-automatic washing machines to that of fully automatic variants.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Home Laundry Appliances industry in Malaysia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Home Laundry Appliances industry in Malaysia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Home Laundry Appliances in Malaysia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Home Laundry Appliances in Malaysia?
- What are the major brands in Malaysia?
- What is the average volume capacity for washing machines in Malaysia?
- Has there been a shift from front loading to top loading washing machines?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Home Laundry Appliances in India
- Home Laundry Appliances in South Korea
- Home Laundry Appliances in Poland
- Home Laundry Appliances in Hungary
- Home Laundry Appliances in France
- Home Laundry Appliances in Sweden
- Home Laundry Appliances in Japan
- Home Laundry Appliances in Indonesia
- Home Laundry Appliances in the Netherlands
- Home Laundry Appliances in Chile