New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Home Laundry Appliances in Singapore"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/29/2014 -- Home laundry appliances volume sales continued to grow in 2013 from the previous year. Product replacement with better features was the key driver of home laundry appliances' volume growth in Singapore in 2013. People will change the washing machines when the size of the family grows as well as when they want to upgrade the products for the better features. Apart from the preference for large capacity, the demand for home laundry appliances remained focused on water-efficient, energy-saving and fabric-friendly appliances. Consumers showed a preference for Korean and Japanese brands rather than European brands as the prices were lower and the function and technology were more attractive.
Samsung remains the leading brand in home laundry appliances with volume share of 19% in 2013, due to the brand equity for home laundry appliances as well as its innovative and modern design. Samsung washing machines also reach the maximum requirement A+++ for energy efficiency. Furthermore, Samsung aggressively promoted its Wobble technology for top-loading washing machines. Wobble technology creates the direction of motor spinning from left and right, down and up which makes clothes tangle less. Every model with wobble technology received three ticks for water efficiency label. Samsung front-loading machine with 8kg model also won Domestic Diva 2013 award for the best washing machine for housewives in Singapore, organised by Weekly Woman Magazine in Singapore.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Over the forecast period, home laundry appliances is projected to increase by a volume CAGR of 3% to reach 194,000 units in 2018. Demand from local households to upgrade the product features such as improved water and energy efficiency resulting in lower water and electricity bills will also boost future volume. It is also expected that larger capacities of home laundry appliances will be purchased due to busier lifestyles, creating the demand for less washing frequency per week and fewer full loads. Positive performance will also be supported by attractive instalment schemes from electrical goods retailers
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Home Laundry Appliances industry in Singapore with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Home Laundry Appliances industry in Singapore, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Home Laundry Appliances in Singapore market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Home Laundry Appliances in Singapore?
- What are the major brands in Singapore?
- What is the average volume capacity for washing machines in Singapore?
- Has there been a shift from front loading to top loading washing machines?
- What is the sizing of automatic versus semi-automatic washing machines in Singapore?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Automatic Tumble Dryers, Automatic Washer Dryers, Automatic Washing Machines, Built-in Home Laundry Appliances, Freestanding Home Laundry Appliances, Other Home Laundry Appliances, Semi-Automatic Washing Machines.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Home Laundry Appliances in Taiwan
- Home Laundry Appliances in Indonesia
- Home Laundry Appliances in Romania
- Home Laundry Appliances in South Korea
- Home Laundry Appliances in Germany
- Home Laundry Appliances in Japan
- Home Laundry Appliances in Hong Kong, China
- Home Laundry Appliances in Russia
- Home Laundry Appliances in Malaysia
- Home Laundry Appliances in Saudi Arabia