Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Home Video in South Korea", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/24/2014 -- Home video declined in volume by 1% in 2013, while current value sales increased by 4%. LCD TVs comprised 81% of total home video volume sales during the year, although the 1% volume increase in LCD TVs over the course the year was not enough to ensure positive growth in the entire category as DVD players recorded a double-digit volume decline, dragging the entire category of video players into negative growth. Widespread consumer concern over the state of the South Korean economy made...
Euromonitor International's Home Video in South Korea report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the in-home, portable and in-car consumer electronics products markets at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Televisions, Video Players.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Home Video market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Electronics in South Korea
- Home Improvement in South America
- The Future of Retailing in South Korea to 2017
- The Future of Retailing in South Africa to 2017
- Americas Smart Homes Market by Product (Security, Access, Lighting, Entertainment, Energy Management, HVAC, Ballast & Battery Pack), Service (Installation & Repair, Renovation & Customization) and Geography - Analysis & Forecast (2013 - 2020)
- Specialist Retailers in South Africa: Databook to 2017
- Specialist Retailers in South Korea: Databook to 2017
- Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Dynamics in South Korea, 2013
- Global Music, Video, Book, Stationery and Entertainment Software Specialists Market Size and Forecast to 2017
- The Future of the Ice Cream Market in South Korea to 2017