Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Homeshopping in Argentina", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/21/2015 -- Homeshopping continued to underperform compared with internet retailing and direct selling in Argentina in 2014. For consumers internet retailing is more practical than homeshopping, due to the possibility of comparing the prices and models of many products. In the case of direct selling, sellers can explain the pros and cons of the products.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Homeshopping industry in Argentina with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Homeshopping industry in Argentina, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Homeshopping in Argentina market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
- Historic values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- Who are the leading retailers in Argentina?
- What products continue to sell well through the homeshopping channel?
- How is the homeshopping channel being affected by the growth of internet retailing?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Homeshopping in Japan
- Homeshopping in Russia
- Homeshopping in South Korea
- Homeshopping in the United Arab Emirates
- Homeshopping in Greece