Fast Market Research recommends "Horiba, Ltd. (6856) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update" from GlobalData, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/09/2013 -- HORIBA, Ltd. (Horiba) is a medical device company. It carries out the manufacture and sale of measuring equipment. The company conducts its operations under four business divisions, namely, Automotive Test Systems, Process & Environmental Instruments & Systems, Medical-Diagnostic Instruments & Systems, Semiconductor Instruments & Systems and Scientific Instruments & Systems. The Automotive Test Systems provides various automotive test equipment; Process & Environmental Instruments & Systems division provides analytical equipment for scientific and environmental uses; Medical-Diagnostic Equipment division provides blood test equipment; and Semiconductor Instruments & Systems division offers mass flow controllers, chemical solution concentration monitors, measuring systems for semiconductor and liquid crystal films, semiconductor particle detection equipment and residual gas analyzers; and Scientific Instruments & Systems division provides elemental analysis, fluorescence, forensics, GDS, ICP, particle characterization, Raman, spectral ellipsometry, sulfur-in-oil, water quality, and XRF. The company has operations across Americas, Europe, Asia and Oceania. Horiba is headquartered in Minami-Ku, Japan.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Horiba, Ltd. portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Horiba, Ltd. (6856)
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- GE Healthcare - Product Pipeline Analysis , 2013 Update
- Philips Healthcare - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Boston Scientific Corporation (BSX) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- St. Jude Medical, Inc. (STJ) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Siemens Healthcare - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Cepheid (CPHD) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Qiagen N.V. (QIA) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Myriad Genetics, Inc. (MYGN) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- VentriPoint, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Teleflex Incorporated (TFX) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update