Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/17/2018 -- Global Hospital Lighting Market 2018 comprehensive report about competitive outlook including the Hospital Lighting Industry share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the Global market. The Hospital Lighting market report provides an in-depth overview of Product Specification, new technology adoption, product type and applications, production analysis considering major factors such as Revenue, Cost, Gross and Gross Margin By Regional and country wise outcome
Global Hospital Lighting Market is expected to reach USD 7.86 billion by 2025, from USD 5.26 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Get Free Sample of Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-hospital-lighting-market
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Hospital Lighting Market
- Acuity Brands Lighting Inc.,
- Cree Inc.,
- Eaton Corporation PLC,
- GE Lighting (A Fully Owned Subsidiary of General Electric Company),
- Hubbell Incorporation,
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.,
- Zumtobel Group AG,
- Herbert Waldmann GmbH & Co. Kg,
- KLS Martin Group,
- Trilux Lighting Ltd.
- Among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Hospital Lighting Market
The global hospital lighting market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of hospital lighting market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Global Hospital Lighting Market, By Product (Troffers, Surface-Mounted Lights, Surgical Lamps, Other Products), Technology (Fluorescent Technology, LED Technology, Renewable Energy, Other Technologies), Application (Patient Wards & ICUs, Surgical Suites, Examination Rooms, Other Applications), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Table Of Contents Available For This Market Request For TOC Here@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-hospital-lighting-market
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing number of hospitals in emerging economies
- Increasing adoption of led-based lighting fixtures
- Advantages of LED lighting over conventional lighting
- High installation cost
- Life span of modern lighting being longer
Market Segmentation: Global Hospital Lighting Market
- The global hospital lighting market is segmented based on product, application, technology and geographical segments.
- Based on product, the market is segmented into troffers, surface-mounted lights, surgical lamps, and other products.
- On the basis of technology, the market is classified into fluorescent technology, led technology, renewable energy, and other technologies.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into patient wards & ICUs, surgical suites, examination rooms and other applications.
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and Brazil among others.
Questions? We'll Put You on the Right Path Request Analyst Call @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-hospital-lighting-market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In November 2017, Cree, Inc. launched a new product under the brand name under the brand name KBL LED High-Bay Series, the perfect solution for industrial, retail, civic and athletic venues with dramatically reduced glare for a safer, more productive work environment. The new high-bay is a standout performer in both efficacy and quality, engineered to deliver maximum savings and industrial-strength performance with up to 150 lumens per watt (LPW) and a payback as fast as 1.5 years.
- In July 2018, Eaton announced it is showcasing the strategic possibilities for power management to help medical service providers deliver higher quality patient care. The announcement was made in American Society for Healthcare Engineering (ASHE) 2018 annual conference.
- Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
- Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global hospital lighting market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report
- The report includes the complete segmentation displayed above across all above mentioned countries
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Note: If You Have Any Special Requirements, Please Let Us Know And We Will Offer You The Report As You Want.
Customization With Discount Available On This Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-hospital-lighting-market
About Data Bridge Market Research
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavorsto provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research