New Beverages research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/06/2013 -- Total volume sales of hot drinks showed moderate growth in 2012. In general, hot drinks is well established and mature, with coffee being the biggest category, dominating sales. Tea is also mature. Other hot drinks is the least developed category, with good prospects for growth assuming the country remains economically stable. Consumers are expected to experiment with new types of hot drinks and gradually trade up.
Euromonitor International's Hot Drinks in Georgia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Coffee, Other Hot Drinks, Tea.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Hot Drinks market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Trends and Consumption Demographics in Soft and Hot Drinks
- Hot Drinks in China
- Hot Drinks in India
- Hot Drinks in Russia
- Other Hot Drinks Market in France to 2016: Market Profile
- Other Hot Drinks Market in Spain to 2016: Market Profile
- Other Hot Drinks Market in Brazil to 2016: Market Profile
- Other Hot Drinks Market in India to 2016: Market Profile
- Other Hot Drinks Market in Russia to 2016: Market Profile
- Other Hot Drinks Market in Italy to 2016: Market Profile