Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Hot Drinks in South Africa", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/20/2014 -- Hot drinks posted positive value growth in 2013, although at a similar level to the previous year. The lower than average increases in unit prices for categories such as tea led to a minimal increase in value growth rates. Whilst value growth was low in tea, categories such as coffee posted significant value growth, which was driven by upward unit price adjustments to cater for fluctuations in the price of coffee on the world markets, as coffee is exotic to South Africa.
Euromonitor International's Hot Drinks in South Africa report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Coffee, Other Hot Drinks, Tea.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Hot Drinks market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Hot Tea Market in South Africa: Market Profile to 2017
- Other Hot Drinks Market in South Africa to 2017
- Hot Coffee Market in South Africa: Market Profile to 2017
- Hot Drinks in South Africa
- Other Hot Drinks in South Africa
- Hot Tea Market in South Africa to 2017
- Tea in South Africa
- Hot Coffee Market in South Africa to 2017
- Coffee in South Africa
- Hot Drinks Packaging in South Africa