Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/28/2014 -- Hot drinks continued to benefit from the growing disposable income and changing lifestyles of in particular urban consumers in Indonesia. Convenience, stamina boosts and maintaining health through nutritional intake increasingly became the primary drivers for hot drinks in the review period. Hot drinks packaging thus continued to flourish, especially as hot drinks require air-tight packaging to maintain freshness, aroma and taste. Moreover, with the growing sachet packs for single serving, unit volume is rising despite being partially offset by the growth in large pack sizes for better value. Overall hot drinks packaging expanded by 6% volume units in 2012 to reach 5.4 billion units.
The growth rate of hot drinks packaging will move in tandem with the growth of the hot drinks market. The same trends seen at the end of the review period are expected to continue to be seen throughout the forecast period. The unit growth of sachet packs will be partially offset by the growth of large pack sizes as disposable income rises. While aluminium/plastic is going to primarily benefit from sachet packs of both mixed ground coffee (classified under standard ground coffee) and instant coffee, folding carton will mostly benefit from the growth of tea bags and other hot drinks. Hot drinks packaging is set to register a 5% CAGR over the forecast period to reach 6.6 billion units by 2016.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Hot Drinks Packaging industry in Indonesia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Hot Drinks Packaging industry in Indonesia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Hot Drinks Packaging in Indonesia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes in units and filled volumes
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Coffee, Other Hot Drinks, Tea.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in New Zealand, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Peru, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Japan, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Hungary, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Greece, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Australia, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Poland, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Germany, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Philippines, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Thailand, 2007 to 2017