Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/31/2014 -- In light of growing demand for and pressure to produce environmentally-friendly packaging, brand owners turned more towards the use of flexible packaging during the review period. Therefore the use of flexible packaging as primary packaging saw significant growth within hot drinks packaging.
It is likely that the country will see wider acceptance and adoption of high standards on green issues by manufacturers and packaging suppliers. For consumers, too, environmental impact is likely to increase its bearing upon purchasing decisions.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Hot Drinks Packaging industry in South Africa with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
If you're in the Hot Drinks Packaging industry in South Africa, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Hot Drinks Packaging in South Africa market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes in units and filled volumes
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Coffee, Other Hot Drinks, Tea.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of South Africa Non-Alcoholic Drinks Packaging to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in South Africa, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Alcoholic Drinks in South Africa, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in South Korea, 2007 to 2017
- The Future of South Africa Alcoholic Drinks Packaging to 2017
- The Future of South Korea Non-Alcoholic Drinks Packaging to 2017
- Latest Trends and Key Issues in the South African Retail Packaging Market - The outlook for primary packaging containers, closures and outers to 2017
- Alcoholic Drinks Packaging in South Africa
- Soft Drinks Packaging in South Africa
- The Future of South Africa Food Packaging to 2017