Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/01/2014 -- In hot drinks packaging in Switzerland a major trend is towards convenient single-portion packaging, despite being high-margin products. This trend can not only be seen with the premium brand Nescafe, but also the leading Swiss discounter Aldi Suisse has introduced a capsule coffee machine "Aurora" with coffee pods called "Martello". In addition, the two largest Swiss grocery chains Migros and Coop also offer their own range of coffee pods under their private label names. However, the single-portion pods are not only popular within coffee, the brand Delizio (available in Migros) sells peppermint or rooibos tea in single portions.
Another example of a very successful single-portion system with capsule machine is Kraft Food's "Tassimo", which sells coffee, tea and cacao hot drinks in pods. Such single-portion pods are mostly made of metal and in Switzerland they can be separately recycled in specially designed containers.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
As for forecasts for hot drinks packaging in Switzerland, the trend towards convenience is ongoing and single-portion packaging will remain popular. The number of people living in single-person households is growing and the need for large-portion packaged hot drinks is not a given any more. In addition, more and more women are entering the job market and the traditional role of the housewife is changing. The growing wastage problem is increasing, however, and Switzerland will most probably continue with its system of recycling for coffee single portions in separate containers.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Hot Drinks Packaging industry in Switzerland with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Hot Drinks Packaging industry in Switzerland, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Hot Drinks Packaging in Switzerland market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes in units and filled volumes
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Coffee, Other Hot Drinks, Tea.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in New Zealand, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Peru, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Japan, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Hungary, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Greece, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Australia, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Poland, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Germany, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Philippines, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Thailand, 2007 to 2017