New Manufacturing research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/28/2014 -- Turkish consumers have a strong tea culture and are regular consumers of black tea, which is consumed throughout the day and served before meals in restaurants and cafes across the country. Consumers usually prefer affordable options in flexible paper/plastic or flexible plastic packaging. Loose tea in flexible paper/plastic is traditional in Turkey rather than tea bags in folding cartons. Currently, 84% of the total tea sales in Turkey are accounted for by loose tea, with the remainder split between tea bags and tea pods.
Fruit/herbal tea is expected to be one of the most dynamic categories in tea over the forecast period because the health and wellness trend is expected to continue to fuel demand for fruit and herbal tea and green tea over the forecast period. Companies in fruit/herbal tea are expected to invest in new product developments (such as Dogadan squeezable transparent tea bags), which is expected to lead to increased demand for folding cartons.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Hot Drinks Packaging industry in Turkey with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Hot Drinks Packaging industry in Turkey, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Hot Drinks Packaging in Turkey market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes in units and filled volumes
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Coffee, Other Hot Drinks, Tea.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in New Zealand, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Peru, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Japan, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Hungary, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Greece, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Australia, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Poland, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Germany, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Philippines, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Thailand, 2007 to 2017