DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/12/2019 -- Hot Flashes Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2028
1. The prevalent population of Hot Flashes Associated with post?menopause in the 7MM countries was assessed to be 41,942,422 in 2017.
2. The United States reports for the highest number of prevalent cases of Hot Flashes Associated with post?menopause close to 19 million cases observed in 2017.
3. Among the European countries, Germany had the highest Hot Flashes prevalent population, followed by France whereas Spain had the lowest Hot Flashes prevalent population, with more than two million cases observed in 2017.
4. Japan had the second highest Hot Flashes prevalent population, among the 7MM countries, with 5,337,777 in 2017.
(Albany, US) DelveInsight launched a new report on Hot Flashes Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2028
1. Hot Flashes market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Hot Flashes epidemiology and Hot Flashes market in the 7 MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
2. Hot Flashes market report provides insights into current and emerging therapies.
3. Hot Flashes market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7 MM.
4. Hot Flashes market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and leading the Hot Flashes market.
Request for sample pages
"The overall mild Hot Flashes prevalence was maximum in the United States, followed by moderate and severe and is subjected to increase rapidly in the coming years."
The market size of Hot Flashes Associated with Post?Menopause in the 7 (MM) major markets was assessed to be USD 2,386.3 million in 2017 and is expected to increase throughout the study period (2017–2028). The expected launch of potential therapies in the forecast period may increase Hot Flashes market size for those years, assisted by an increase in the treatment rate for moderate to severe Hot Flashes Patients.
Hot Flashes market is expected to show positive growth, mainly attributed to increased prevalence. Additionally, the Hot Flashes market is also estimated to show positive growth due to the upcoming therapies during the forecast period [2019–2028].
The present therapeutic landscape of Hot Flashes Associated with post?menopause in the US can be bifurcated into two major categories, which is based on the class of drugs; these are Hormonal Therapies and Non?Hormonal Therapies. Systemic hormone replacement therapy, with estrogen alone or in combination with a progestin. It is the most effective therapy for vasomotor symptoms related to menopause.
Hormone therapies consist of estrogen?only therapy or combined estrogen?progestogen therapy. Hormone therapy, particularly estrogen therapy, is the most common form of treatment for menopausal symptoms and the most effective in relieving vasomotor symptoms. At present, there are almost 100 different combinations of estrogen?only, progestin and combination hormone therapies available. These can be given orally or transdermally through a patch, spray or gel. Oral and transdermal estrogens are equally useful for the treatment of vasomotor symptoms.
The overall dynamics of the Hot Flashes market is expected to shift in the upcoming years due to the expected launch of emerging therapies during the forecasted period of 2019–2028. It is expected that the market size of currently available therapies (both hormonal and non?hormonal) for the treatment of Hot Flashes Associated with menopause is expected to decrease, owing to the launch of upcoming therapies in the forecast period. Moreover, the ratio of hormonal to non?hormonal therapies prescribed for Hot Flashes treatment will decrease significantly. This may be attributed to the non?hormonal therapies targeted to reduce the symptoms. Overall, the increasing prevalence, awareness of the disease and promising emerging pipeline therapies will fuel the Hot Flashes market size during the forecasted period of 2019–2028.
The launch of the emerging therapies is expected to significantly impact Hot Flashes treatment scenario in the upcoming years: -
4. DHEA and Acolbifene
And many others
The key players in Hot Flashes market are:
2. Besins Healthcare
3. Mithra Pharmaceuticals
And many others
Table of contents
1. Key Insights
2. Hot Flashes Market Overview at a Glance
3. Hot Flashes associated with menopause Disease Background and Overview
4. Hot Flashes Epidemiology and Patient Population
5. Total Prevalent Patient Population of Hot Flashes Associated with Post-menopause
in the 7MM Countries
6. Hot Flashes Associated with Post-menopause Country Wise-Epidemiology
6.1. United States
6.2. EU5 Countries
6.7. The United Kingdom
7. Hot Flashes Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
8. Unmet Needs
9. Hot Flashes Marketed drugs by class
9.1. Hormonal Therapies
9.2. Non-Hormonal Therapies
10. Hot Flashes Emerging Therapies
10.1. Key Cross Competition
10.2. TX-001HR: TherapeuticsMD
10.3. BHR-401 (Utrogestan): Besins Healthcare
10.4. Prasterone + Acolbifene: Endoceutics
10.5. MT-8554: Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma
10.6. ESN364: Ogeda/ Astellas
10.7. NT-814: Nerre Therapeutics
10.8. Salubrin: Pherin Pharmaceuticals
10.9. Donesta: Mithra Pharmaceuticals (Donesta Biosciences)
10.10. FP-101: Fervent Pharmaceuticals
10.11. MLE4901 (AZD4901): Millendo Therapeutics
11. Hot Flashes 7 Major Market Analysis
12. The United States Market Outlook
13. EU-5 Countries: Market Outlook
13.1. Germany: Market Outlook
13.2. France: Market Outlook
13.3. Italy: Market Outlook
13.4. Spain: Market Outlook
13.5. United Kingdom: Market Outlook
13.6. Japan: Market Outlook
14. Market Drivers
15. Market Barriers
17. DelveInsight Capabilities
19. About DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research Firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports pharma companies by providing end to end comprehensive solutions to improve their performance.