Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/24/2014 -- The G8 Hotels & Motels industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 hotels & motels market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 hotels & motels market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key hotels & motels market players' G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
G8 countries contributed $318.9 billion in 2013 to the global hotels & motels industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.1% between 2009 and 2013. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $412.6 billion in 2018, with a CAGR of 5.3% over the 2013-18 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the hotels & motels industry, with market revenues of $162.6 billion in 2013. This was followed by Japan and France, with a value of $41.2 and $27.2 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the hotels & motels industry in the G8 nations with a value of $214.6 billion in 2016, followed by Japan and Germany with expected values of $47.8 and $34.5 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the G8 hotels & motels market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the G8 hotels & motels market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 hotels & motels market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the G8 hotels & motels market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Make-Up - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Haircare - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Apparel Retail - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Personal Hygiene - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Household Products - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Fragrances - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- The Global Luxury Hotels Market - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Global Business Traveler Survey 2013: Hotel Accommodation, Selection Criteria and Customer Expectations of New Technology, Promotions and Services
- Skincare: Global Industry Guide
- Car Manufacturing - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide