New Consumer Goods research report from MarketLine is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/31/2014 -- Household Appliances in Canada industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Canada household appliances market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- The household appliances market reflects the sale of refrigeration appliances (including fridges, freezers and fridge freezers); cooking appliances (including cookers, microwaves, ovens, cooker hoods, food processors and toasters); washing appliances (including washing machines, clothes dryers and washer-dryers); room comfort and water heater appliances (which include air conditioning, circulating and ventilation fans, space heaters and water heaters); vacuum cleaners; and dishwashers.
- The Canadian household appliances market had total revenues of $5,898.9m in 2013, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -0.1% between 2009 and 2013.
- Electricals and electronics retailers account for the largest proportion of sales in the Canadian household appliances market in 2013, sales through this channel generated $3,093.2m, equivalent to 52.4% of the market's overall value.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 1.6% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $6,390.8m by the end of 2018.
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the household appliances market in Canada
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the household appliances market in Canada
Leading company profiles reveal details of key household appliances market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Canada household appliances market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Canada economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the Canada household appliances market by value in 2013?
What will be the size of the Canada household appliances market in 2018?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Canada household appliances market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Household Appliances: Global Industry Guide
- Household Appliances in China
- Household Appliances in Asia-Pacific
- Household Appliances in Mexico
- Household Appliances in the United States
- Household Appliances in Japan
- Household Appliances in France
- Household Appliances in South Africa
- Household Appliances in Australia
- Household Appliances in Germany