Recently published research from MarketLine, "Household Products - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/09/2013 -- The Emerging 5 Household Products industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five household products market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key household products market players' emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The emerging 5 countries contributed $42,964.8 million to the global household products industry in 2011, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $59,475.9 million in 2016, with a CAGR of 6.7% over the 2011-16 period.
Within the household products industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $20,700.3 million in 2011. This was followed by Brazil and India with a value of $10,793.1 and $5,295.1 million, respectively.
China is expected to lead the household products industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $27,809.3 million in 2016, followed by Brazil and India with expected values of $15,534.3 and $8,271.2 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the emerging five household products market by value in 2011?
- What will be the size of the emerging five household products market in 2016?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five household products market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the emerging five household products market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Household Appliances - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Make-Up - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Household Products - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Food and Grocery Retailing in Emerging Markets to 2016: Market Guide
- Forest Products - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Food and Grocery Retailing in Emerging Asia: Market Guide to 2016
- Food and Grocery Retailing in Emerging Europe: Market Guide to 2016
- Household Products Retailing in Emerging Markets: Market Guide to 2016
- Household Products Retailing in Emerging Asia: Market Guide to 2016
- Utilities - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide