Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/07/2012 -- HSIL Limited Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key employees, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Introduction and Landscape
HSIL Limited Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "HSIL Limited"
HSIL Limited SWOT & Financial report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "HSIL Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "HSIL Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
HSIL Limited (HSIL) primarily focuses on manufacture and sale of sanitary ware and glass containers. Under its key brand, 'Hindware', the company sells kitchen appliances, faucets, wellness products and sanitary ware. The company operates its business through two segments: Building Products (BP) and Container Glass (CG). The CG segment has capacity to produce 1,643.00 million bottles per annum and the capability to manufacture 460 different products in three colors. HSIL through 1,550 dealers and 14,000 retailers serves various customers including DLF, Unitech L&T, Coca Cola, Pepsi, GlaxoSmithkline and Pfizer. In India, it has three BP production facilities, one faucet plant, two CG manufacturing plants, and 18 service centers. In addition, the company exports its products to 34 countries. HSIL is headquartered in Gurgaon, Haryana, India.
To view the detailed table of contents for this report please visit: http://www.reportstack.com/product/66254/hsil-limited-packaging-company-profile-swot-financial-report.html