Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/10/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Huaneng Power Investing in Co-Generation Power Projects to Promote Clean Energy Development in China - Deal Analysis from The publisher market report to its offering
Huaneng Power Investing in Co-Generation Power Projects to Promote Clean Energy Development in China - Deal Analysis from The publisher
Huaneng Power International, Inc. (HPI), a power generation company, agreed to invest approximately CNY1,388m ($227.74m) in the construction and development of Liaoning Huaneng Yingkou Xianrendao co-generation power project (Xianrendao power plant) in Jiangsu Province, China. The funding of this co-generation project is in line with the Chinese governments policy on clean energy development, which promotes the building and expansion of high-efficiency, low-emission power generation technology. According to a document released in October 2011, the Chinese government expressed a strong desire to promote the widespread deployment of gas-fired Combined Cooling, Heating and Power (CCHP).
- The information related to Huaneng Power International, Inc. announcing an investment of $227.74m for the construction and development of Xianrendao power plant in Jiangsu Province, China
- Key drivers of the deal
- Rationale of the deal
- A brief on Huaneng Power International, Inc.
Reasons to buy
- Understand the reasons for the investment
- Understand the response from the markets
- Understand the impact of the deal on Chinese power market
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)