Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/05/2014 -- Human Identification Market by Technology (Next Generation Sequencing, Rapid DNA Analysis, Capillary Electrophoresis, PCR), Application (Forensics, Paternity Testing), DNA Amplification, Quantification, Extraction, Services, & Software - Forecast to 2018
The global human identification market is categorized on the basis of technology, application, product, and geography. The next generation sequencing and rapid DNA analysis market is expected to register the highest growth rate in the human identification market by technology, during the forecast period. Their favorable growth is attributed to continuous launch of new and advanced products. Furthermore, various conferences and symposiums are being conducted to spread awareness for use of such technologies in routine DNA analysis. For instance, in September 2013, International Symposium on Human Identification (ISHI) was held in Georgia, U.S. The conference focused on various emerging technologies for human identification which also included rapid DNA analysis as one of the potential technology.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Major factors contributing to growth of human identification include government support in the form funding, rising awareness regarding new technologies for the DNA analysis, and the need to reduce time and cost associated with DNA analysis. Furthermore, owing to continuous advancements in technology, new products are being launched in the market which is another major factor providing impetus for growth of the market. The Asian region and advent of next generation sequencing technology are likely to provide opportunities for human identification market to grow. However, factors such as spending cuts on police budget by U.K government and declining cost of DNA analysis instruments and services may restrain the growth of this market.
Countries such as China, Australia, Japan, and Brazil are expected to serve as new revenue pockets for the human identification market in coming five years.
Apart from the comprehensive geographic and product analysis and market sizing, the report also provides competitive landscape that covers the growth strategies adopted by industry players in the last three years. In addition, the company profiles comprise the basic views on the key players in the human identification market and the product portfolios, developments, and strategies adopted by market players to maintain and increase their market shares in the near future. The above-mentioned market research data, current market size, and forecast of future trends will help the key players and new entrants to make the necessary decisions regarding product offerings, geographic focus, change in strategic approach, R&D investments for innovations in products and technologies, and levels of output in order to remain successful.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Biotechnology research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Cell Analysis Market - Global Forecast to 2018
- Cell-based Assays Market - Global Forecast to 2018
- Business Process as A Service (BPaaS) Market & Cloud BPM Market By Process Outsourcing (Sales, Finance and Accounting, Human Resources, Marketing, Operations) - Global Advancements, Opportunity Roadmaps, Market Forecast and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Parking Management Market (Access Control, Security and Surveillance, Revenue Management, Reservation Management, Valet Management, Enforcement and Permit Management, Guidance and Slot Management) Worldwide Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Middle East Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) Market - Advancements, Business Models, Technology Roadmap & Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) Market: Global Advancements, Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Fire Protection Systems Market: Fire Alarm, Sensor, RFID, Control Panel, Interface, Modeling and Simulation Software, Public Alerts and Warning, Emergency Lighting, Secure Communication, Managed Service - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Natural Language Processing (NLP) Market [IVR, OCR, Pattern Recognition, Auto Coding, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics, Machine Translation, Information Extraction, Question Answer, Report Generation] - Worldwide Market Forecast & Analysis (2013-2018)
- Maritime Security Market [Access Control & Biometrics (Finger, Face, Voice, Iris); Surveillance and Tracking (Underwater, Video, AIS, LRIT, Imaging); Detectors; SCADA; GIS; Communications (Satellite, Radio)] - Worldwide Market Forecasts (2013 - 2018)
- Pipeline Safety Market - Global Advancements, Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)