Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Human Papillomavirus Protein E7 (E7) - Pipeline Review, H2 2017” research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/18/2018 -- Human Papillomavirus Protein E7 (E7) pipeline Target constitutes close to 38 molecules. Out of which approximately 27 molecules are developed by companies and remaining by the universities/institutes. The latest report Human Papillomavirus Protein E7 (E7) - Pipeline Review, H2 2017, outlays comprehensive information on the Human Papillomavirus Protein E7 (E7) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
Human Papillomavirus Protein E7 (E7) - Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) E7 protein belongs to a group of proteins called oncoproteins. It plays a role in viral genome replication by driving entry of quiescent cells into the cell cycle. E7 protein has both transforming and trans-activating activities. It induces the disassembly of the E2F1 transcription factor from RB1, with subsequent transcriptional activation of E2F1-regulated S-phase genes. Ii interferes with host histone deacetylation mediated by HDAC1 and HDAC2, leading to transcription activation. It plays an important role in the inhibition of both antiviral and antiproliferative functions of host inteferon alpha. The molecules developed by companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 2, 7, 3, 13, 1 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the universities portfolio in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 3, 1, 6 and 1 molecules, respectively.
Report covers products from therapy areas Oncology, Women's Health and Infectious Disease which include indications Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Associated Cancer, Cervical Cancer, Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia (CIN), Head And Neck Cancer Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Head And Neck Cancer, Anal Cancer, Oropharyngeal Cancer, Hepatocellular Carcinoma, Human Papillomavirus Infections, Lung Cancer, Metastatic Transitional (Urothelial) Tract Cancer, Non-Small Cell Lung Carcinoma, Rectal Cancer and Recurrent Head And Neck Cancer Squamous Cell Carcinoma.
Furthermore, this report also reviews key players involved in Human Papillomavirus Protein E7 (E7) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects. Driven by data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Human Papillomavirus Protein E7 (E7)
- The report reviews Human Papillomavirus Protein E7 (E7) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Human Papillomavirus Protein E7 (E7) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Human Papillomavirus Protein E7 (E7) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- The report reviews latest news and deals related to Human Papillomavirus Protein E7 (E7) targeted therapeutics
Reasons to buy
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Human Papillomavirus Protein E7 (E7)
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Human Papillomavirus Protein E7 (E7) development landscape
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
Spanning over 116 pages "Human Papillomavirus Protein E7 (E7) - Pipeline Review, H2 2017" report covers Introduction, Report Coverage, Human Papillomavirus Protein E7 (E7) - Overview, Human Papillomavirus Protein E7 (E7) - Therapeutics Development, Human Papillomavirus Protein E7 (E7) - Therapeutics Assessment, Human Papillomavirus Protein E7 (E7) - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development, Human Papillomavirus Protein E7 (E7) - Drug Profiles, Human Papillomavirus Protein E7 (E7) - Dormant Products, Appendix. This report Covered Companies - Abion Inc, Advaxis Inc, Bioleaders Corp, BioNTech AG, Cancer Research Technology Ltd, Etubics Corp, Formune SL, Genexine Inc, Hookipa Biotech AG, iBio Inc, Immunovaccine Inc, Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc, MedImmune LLC, Selecta Biosciences Inc, Transgene SA, VLPbio.
Please visit this link for more details: https://www.marketresearchreports.com/global-markets-direct/human-papillomavirus-protein-e7-e7-pipeline-review-h2-2017
Find all Pharma and Healthcare Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/pharma-healthcare
Synovial Sarcoma - Pipeline Review, H2 2017 - Visit at - https://www.marketresearchreports.com/global-markets-direct/synovial-sarcoma-pipeline-review-h2-2017
Alzheimer's Disease - Pipeline Review, H2 2017 - Visit at - https://www.marketresearchreports.com/global-markets-direct/alzheimers-disease-pipeline-review-h2-2017
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports® Inc. is world's largest store offering quality market research, SWOT analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports. We help Fortune 500 to Start-Ups with the latest market research reports on global & regional markets which comprise key industries, leading market players, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Contact us for your market research requirements: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/contact