Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/30/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Humira (Ulcerative Colitis) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022 market report to its offering
Humira (Ulcerative Colitis) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022
During the forecast period from 2012-2022, the growth of the UC market will be driven largely by the entry of Johnson & Johnsons (J&Js) Simponi and Takedas Entyvio, which will lead to an increase in the overall number of patients being treated with biologics in the US, 5EU, Japan, and Canada. Another key event affecting the UC market is the anticipated launch of biosimilars, given that the patent expiry of the UC blockbusters, Remicade and Humira are set to expire in the US in 2018 and 2016, respectively.
Humira is considered a first-generation, first-line biologic therapy for the treatment of moderate to severe psoriasis. It is injected subcutaneously and is administered every two weeks (Humira package insert, 2011). Despite being the second anti-TNF to launch for UC, its rise to the top of the anti-TNF class is due, in part, to its SC administration, along with AbbVies extensive marketing experience. Humira is marketed by AbbVie in the US and Europe, and by Eisai in Japan.
- Overview of Ulcerative Colitis, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape._x000D_
- Detailed information on Humira including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis._x000D_
- Sales forecast for Humira for the top eight countries from 2012 to 2022._x000D_
- Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan and Canada.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return_x000D_
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Ulcerative Colitis_x000D_
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential_x000D_
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of Humira performance _x000D_
- Obtain sales forecast for Humira from 2012-2022 in the top eight countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan and Canada)
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit